CS Resource Management makes resource commitments and availability transparent through a real time dashboard and scorecard reporting. Integrate skills management and enhance the collaboration between project lead and resource manager for steady project planning. Use meaningful reports with single mouse click.
CS Resource Management is directly integrated into Microsoft Project. Project leads can request dedicated team members as well as generic roles based on skill pro-files via the “Request Builder” implemented in an additional ribbon.
The resource manager will be notified via the “Request Center“ in the Project Web App about incoming requests and can identify, reserve and commit suitable re-sources per request in the “Staffing Cockpit“.
- Resource assignments, demand for upcoming projects, and resource commitments are visible to all roles
- Resource commitments are validated by the resource manager and have more significance
- Commitments are stored in a dedicated data base (project leads cannot change / edit them); reports facilitate compliance with the commitments and assure the staffing process
- Integrated demand process
- Consistent resource availability based on approval negotiations
- Flexible and customizable process for resource demand and commitment
- Automatic notifications for commitments
- Meaningful reports with single mouse click
- Integrated skills management
Contact BeMo for pricing