Nintex Workflow for Project Server empowers project and portfolio managers to design and implement end-to-end workflows without the need for complex and costly development cycles. Nintex was named in Gartner Inc's list of Cool Vendors in Program and Portfolio Management 2013, an exclusive list that highlights innovative vendors and their products and services.
Design Workflows in Minutes
Nintex Workflow for Project Server is a browser-based designer embedded in the Project Web Application
• Draw, configure and update workflows by dragging and dropping actions onto the design canvas.
• Track their status visually and review reports all within the browser without the need for additional software.
• Save and reuse workflow logic across projects, departments and teams, or use templates to enforce standard processes and methodology
Leverage Nintex Workflow Connectivity
Workflows created with Nintex Workflow for Project Server will connect to CRM, ERP and other LOB systems, as well as SharePoint Business Connectivity Services, Active Directory and Lync. Combined with the powerful Nintex Workflow actions, you are able to:
• Consume information from financial, human resources, billing and other disparate systems to create more complete workflows.
• Unlock the data available within your Project Server instance via the Project Server Interface (PSI) or Project Server’s dedicated reporting database.
• Build processes that utilize Nintex Live to connect to an ever-growing catalog of online services and interact directly with Office 365, Yammer, Twitter, Bing and a world of Business and government information services
• Leverage out-of-the-box integration with Exchange and Lync to schedule meetings and provide real time notifications.
• Create workflows that provide greater visibility into process status, compliance, bottlenecks, and participation. For example, you can analyze how long project approval requests take to be approved, how often requests are escalated, the time taken by each approver, etc.
* Nintex Workflow is required for Nintex Workflow for Project Server to operate.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.